Monday, August 17, 2009

Redneck Rivera Part 2

We made it home last night from our wonderful family vacation in Gulf Shores, AL (aka the Redneck Rivera). I have never had a more enjoyable, relaxing, memorable vacation with my family. I guess that is because I have never had a family vacation with my whole family. The last vacation we went on was to Disney and Emma Grace was still only in my dreams. But in all seriousness this was truly the best vacation ever. We did lots of playing, but we also did lots of relaxing. It is easy to make excuses to nap when you have a 12 month old, and it is easy to get carried away and not relax while on vacation. But we did a good job just chillaxin!!!

We decided to go ahead and stay an extra night at the beach because the Water Park that Taylor so very badly wanted to go to was not open on the weekdays. So we stayed until Sunday and Taylor, Ryan and Uncle Jonathan got up on Saturday and went to the water park and had a blast! Taylor had so much fun with his Daddy and especially his uncle Jonathan on this trip. Everywhere that Taylor went Uncle Jonathan was sure to go….they went Gator Watching, Wave Fighting, Deep-sea Fishing, and Water Slide Riding. We all had so much fun, and we were so very thankful that we could vacation with Bost’s, and everyone got along so well, and that we had a safe trip! We are looking forward to going back next summer!!!

Nene – I promise that I will post pictures soon. I am currently in the process of uploading them all to the computer so I can download them to my blog, but because I took so many it will be another 67 minutes before they are all on the computer. I am pooped so I am going to bed!

1 comment:

Char said...

That's fair!
I will wait semi-patiently to see the pictures.
;-0