Monday, March 30, 2009

Taylor’s Day with Aunt Mary

Today my little boy spent the day recovering with his Aunt Mary. From what I understand he wore her out watching Star Wars, but she swears they had a lot of fun. Taylor has to spend the next five days out of school, so we are so thankful that Aunt Mary could step in and help us out. I am afraid without her help, over the past three weeks, that Ryan and I would have been fired from our jobs because of all the work as we would have missed taking care of sick babies.


Funny Taylor story – evidently today Taylor asked Aunt Mary if it was 12:00 yet so he could eat lunch. She said, “No it is only 10:30.” So Taylor asked if he could have his Pizza Lunchable early. Then he proceeded to tell her that he is not allowed to eat until 12:00, but he really wanted lunch. (I don’t know where he came up with that rule because I frankly don’t care what time he eats, just as long as he eats.) Pizza Lunchable’s are his very favorite, so we stocked up on them for this week. He just could not wait to get his little hands on one.

Another silly Taylor picture:


I think that Lucy is mad at me because I am trying to get her picture while she was crying, and she had to share her mommy with Taylor today. I sure do appreciate your understanding Lucy, and really appreciate your mommy's help.

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

We can't wait until tomorrow! I am about to go to bed (9:30) so I will be rested up for our play date! I love you guys.

Char said...

Aunt Mary - you are such a sweetheart.
I am glad that Taylor and Emma have someone to take such good care of them when they are not up to snuff and thier parent's have to work.
They love you so much and I know that you love them equally.
xoxoxo
Nene