Sunday, March 1, 2009

Taylor, Daddy, and Uncle Aaron’s Friday Adventure

On Friday morning Taylor, Ryan, and Uncle Aaron all packed up and headed up to Springfield, MO to go to the big Bass Pro Shop. Evidently Taylor had a blast. They had fish, turtles, and ducks to look at. Ryan said Taylor was so excited to be there and look around at everything that him and Aaron did not have the opportunity to really look at anything for very long because Taylor was always on to the next thing.

On the way up to Bass Pro Shop the boys stopped at Lambert’s Restaurant (Home of the Throwed Rolls) for Lunch. Taylor thought that was the greatest thing ever. He caught and ate three rolls all by his self.

Taylor just loves hanging out with Uncle Aaron. Uncle Aaron is both a Marine and a Police Officer, so Taylor absolutely thinks he hung the moon. Right now Taylor says “when I grow up mom I want to be a soldier and live in a castle.” Sometimes I will say “Taylor will you please stop growing up so fast.” His response is always “mom God is making me grow up so fast so I can be a soldier when I get big enough.” Uncle Aaron – I really hope that one day you can talk my baby boy out of wanting to be a soldier (he really listens to you).


No comments: