Monday, March 23, 2009

Taylor Stories:

1. Today we were sitting in Taylor’s room playing and Taylor looked at me and said “mom I really wish that I could Marry my Sister Emma Grace.” I said “why do you wish that Taylor.” “Because you and her mom are my favorite girls in the whole wide world.” You are so sweet Taylor, you just make my heart sing happy songs all the time.


2. Also today while we were playing Taylor confessed to me that there is a little boy in school that the kids like to make fun of him for his name. The little boy’s name is Devi (pronounced D-V), and evidently the kids in the class like to call him DVD, and Taylor thinks this is historical. He also confessed that he pertakes in this as well. I told him that he must go to school tomorrow and apologize to Devi for making fun of his name, and not to ever do it again. Sometimes kids can be so crule and I did not realize that it started so young. But I did feel this story was blog worthy because it is pretty funny five year olds would come up with this.


3. The other day we were driving to playschool and Taylor said “mom, why does Emily have to go to school on Saturday?” I said “she don’t go to school on Saturday.” “Yes she does mom because if she did not have school on Saturday then she would come home to Arkansas for the weekend.” I said “Taylor her home is in New York right now.” Taylor said “no it is not mom her home will always be in Arkansas.”

Auntie Emily was home to visit last week and Taylor had so much fun playing with her. He did not want her to leave and as you can see from above he has a tough time while she is gone.

No comments: