Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday Night Fun

On Friday night DeAnna, James, Brenner, Audrey and Aaron all came over so DeAnna could go through some of Taylor past clothes for Brenner to one day use. Brenner is such a handsome little guy. He was born just one week after Emma Grace, but if you could see how tall he is you would think he was the older baby.



Later that night we got to have dinner with Aunt Audrey and Uncle Aaron at Ryan’s Café. (Everyone in Bentonville should check out Ryan’s Café because the have the best desserts you have ever put in your mouth.) You should see Aunt Audrey she is just as cute as she can be. I can’t believe baby Lila will be here in two months and Audrey is still able to wear her pre-pregnancy jeans. Secretly I am so jealous!!!

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Thanks Taylor for having so many re-usable clothes.... Brenner is going to get alot of good use out of them. James, Brenner and I wish we had stayed for the Ryan's experience. For some reason I was thinking it was a week night and we need to get in to routine! We got on the road home and Brenner was asleep in 2 seconds and probably would have slept through dinner. Maybe next time. Emma is beautiful and such a good baby. Thanks fro letting us share the evening with you guys!

Audrey said...

Aaron and I are so glad you introduced us to Ryan's cafe. I will second the comment about the fabulous desserts! I tasted 3 of them that I can say were amazing!
Thank you for a fun evening!

And don't let the pre-pregnancy jeans fool you. There is a giant rubberband holding them together!