Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taylor Story

Today I had to take Emma Grace to the doctor and we ended up in the “Bug Room”. This room had giant dragonflies all over the room (very cute I must say). Taylor was commenting on how they were freaking him out. I asked “why, would you not want a room with bugs all over it?” He said “no mom, I hate it when things look at me when I sleep.” Poor kid, his room must scare him to death because it is full of clowns looking at him. I guess that could be one of the reasons he has ended up in the bed between Ryan and me every night for the last forever.


I love his room, but Taylor is probably getting a little old for it. We will probably change it out over the next few years. For now I will enjoy these pictures.






Most of all I love the silly little boy who sleeps in this room!!!

Just for mom’s notes – Emma is up to a whopping 15 pounds, and 8 ounces at the doc today.

5 comments:

said...

I love those antique clowns, but from a 4-year old standpoint....they are a bit scary. If the moonlight hits them just right in a dark room, they could star in a Stephen King movie. :) You never know what can cause those night fears...Dennis was deathly afraid of Scooby Doo!

The Bost Family said...

I love that silly little boy who sleeps in the room too. He is my favorite. His sister isn't too bad either!

DeAnna said...

love Taylor stories.... when I need a laugh I look for them:)

Leslie said...

Patrick is totally freaked out by clowns. He wouldn't make it 5 minutes in Taylor's room!

Char said...

We had to take down the jungle wallpaper in Ryan and Sean's room when they were 6 and 4 because they thought it was scarey.
I love the little boy that sleeps in that room too! He makes my heart SO happy!