Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Taylor Story

As Taylor recovers from his surgery he continues to feel some discomfort; therefore, we are keeping him on his prescription pain medicine as needed. Well, today it became evident that he was taking more than just Tylenol! While he was napping he jumped up abruptly and started to stumble over to the kitchen. When I asked him what he was doing he said, “I have to go to the bathroom mom.” We’ll the next thing I know he has stopped at the trashcan and is starting to pull down his pants. I quickly redirected him to the potty. He always keeps me on my toes.

He is doing well today. We are just taking it easy and watching lots of movies. I think he is starting to get a little bit bored, but he is handling it in stride. We will keep you posted as he heals.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I laughed until I cried. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

said...

I didn't know about Taylor's surgery until after the fact! Poor baby! Tell him Ms. Becky Bost says, "Get well soon and I think he's kinda cute in his head gear! It looks sort of like a baseball batter's helmet."

DeAnna said...

I haven't been on here in a few days and didn't know Taylor was having surgery. It sounds like things went well. That is so good the hear! he is such a precious child!! Keep the Taylor stories coming... this one was too cute!