Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Momma and T-Ball

Quick update:
1. Today Emma Grace started saying momma momma momma, and it made this momma so very happy!!!

2. Also today was Taylor’s first day of T-Ball practice, and he absolutely loved it. We were a little bit hesitant to sign him up for it, but tonight he walked out on the field like he owned the place. This is not very Taylor – he is usually very shy and he hates new environments. Well he does not necessarily hate new environments, but it takes him a very long time to adjust (he usually spends the first 20 minutes clinging to my leg). But tonight he did very well, and seemed to really enjoy himself. Daddy and I are very happy!!!

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Taylor I am so happy you loved T-ball practice. Uncle Jonathan and I can't wait to come to all of your games! We love you so much! Emma Grace I am so proud of you for saying momma. Maybe you can teach your cousin Lucy to say it too, instead of Num Num!

Char said...

How fun! Can't wait to watch you play T-ball!
Way to go Emma Grace! I know your mamma is very happy to hear you say her name.
xoxoxo

Audrey said...

Taylor we are so glad that you are in T-ball! Uncle Aaron and I can't wait to watch you play!

Emma I cannot wait to hear you talking to your momma!