Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kindergarten Registration

I was in such shock yesterday that I did not feel like bloging about the new milestone we hit. But now I am ready to talk about it. Yesterday over lunch I registered Taylor for Kindergarten for the upcoming school year. He will be going to Thomas Jefferson Elementary School. I just can’t believe that my baby boy is about to turn 5 (on Monday), and that he will be starting Kindergarten in August. I just keep asking myself where has all the time gone? Needless to say I cried yesterday after filling out the stack of paperwork. I already told my boss that I would be taking off work his first day of school because I can only imagine that I will need to come home and crawl up and cry the day away.

2 comments:

Char said...

Awww.... it will be ok.
He will do so good in kindergarten and be a leader - not a follower. That is good.
I remember walking Ryan to kindergarten on his first day - he didn't hesitate at all when he dropped my hand and went inside - I on the other hand, cried all the way back to the car. It's ok to cry - you will fit in nicely with all of the other mommy's crying on their way back to the car.
xoxoxo
Char

Audrey said...

I cannot believe Taylor will be 5 next week! Nene is right, he will do so well in kindergarten. You will have to let me know how you get through the day though because I know that will be me in 5 years!