Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick Emma Grace

This week Emma Grace has been so sick with double ear infections. For the last month it has been one thing after another with this poor little girl. Thankfully her wonderful Aunt Mary graciously agreed to watch her and take care of her for Ryan and me this week so we did not have to miss work. I don’t know what we would have done if we had to miss another week of work. Mary was such a lifesaver for us. I’ll be real honest – I sure do miss “Sick Manna” (my mom). When she was in town she would always keep the kids for us so we did not have to miss work. Mary did an excellent job, but I imagine it had to have been hard on her to watch two little ones all day, for three days in a row.

Mary we appreciate you more than you will ever know – Thank you so much for your help this week.

I stole a couple of the pictures that Mary took this week off of her blog. Enjoy looking at these cute girls!!!
Have you ever seen anything so cute in all your life....







Lucy and Aunt Emily (who we miss so much, and who we wish would start blogging again):

BFF's:

Looking so much like her daddy:

Pulling on her hurt ears, while talking to Lucy:
P.S, – On top of Emma’s double ear infections we just discovered last night that she is also teething (getting in her first bottom tooth). Poor baby girl just has so much going on right now, but she is handling it like a champ.

1 comment:

Char said...

Too precious for words!
Emma Grace - Nene is so sorry that you are feeling bad. Wish I could kiss it and make it better.
Thank you Aunt Mary for loving on Emma during the day while she is sick.
I'm jealous - wish it could be me.
;-0
I feel certain that Poppy and I will win the lottery this week - then I can stay home. Well..... it could happen.
xoxoxo
Nene