Saturday, August 2, 2008

Taylor the Big Brother

Taylor is so excited to be a big brother. When he came to the hospital for the first time he was convinced that his baby was a baby brother. Daddy had to break the news to him and he was not very disappointed. “He simply said I guess we are done having kids now.”

The first time Taylor saw me nursing Emma Grace he said “why is Emma Grace eating you mommy?” I explained that she was drinking milk and he said “oh so you have a bottle in you mommy.” He is having a tough time adjusting but he is very sweet to his new sister, and always says “she is sooooo cute mommy”.



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray! Welcome to blog world. I am so excited that we will get to see more pictures of Taylor and Emma!

Mauree said...

YEAH! Welcome to blog world. I am so excited to see more pictures of Taylor and Emma!

Leslie said...

FINALLY! I am so happy you are a blogger now. I love keeping up with you. Your children are so precious.

Stephanie said...

Laura I'm so glad you set up a blog. I can't wait to see all the pics of the kids!

The Smith Family said...

Congrats and welcome! I can't wait to see more pictures!