Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Little Talker

Taylor today Ms. Deb sent home an incident report stating “that during naptime you kept interrupting the group by talking and you would not stop talking even with you were asked by your teachers.” When I was talking to you about this incident, in the car on the way home, and asking you “why you would talk during naptime even when the teachers had asked you not?” Your response was simply “I’m just a big talker mom – you have always know this.” I could not help but to laugh to myself at your comments (I’m so thankful that you were in the back seat and could not see the simile on my face). Sometime it is very difficult to discipline you because you are just so funny.

2 comments:

Basham said...

haha that is so funny!

Jenny said...

That is precious! I love the honesty. = )