Sunday, August 17, 2008

Funny Taylor Stories

Taylor yesterday you came into our room and climbed in our bed at about 6:00 in the morning and you were wide awake and of course dad and I wanted a few more minutes of sleep, so we turned cartoons on for you. At one point we heard you say “I love TV, TV is so great.” Then about one hour later we heard you say “alright absolutely no more TV” as you turned off the set. Thanks for the extra sleep!!!

Today after I finished feeding your sister I sat the Boppy down on the floor, and before I knew it you had picked it up and were walking around the room with it on your belly saying “I am a lady.” You are the funniest child I have ever met.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad that your comments are working now! Your kids are so funny, and I love catching up with them on the blog. Keep up the good work!