Thursday, August 14, 2008

Out With The Old And In With The Pink

Well it’s been a hard week because I have forced myself to go thru all of Taylor’s old clothes and get rid of the ones that are not too special to keep. This whole process has made me realize just how fast my little boy is growing up. And it has not been a quick process either because for some reason I am a packrat and I kept every last article of Taylor’s clothing over the past four and a half years. It was so bad that after I had Emma my sister Mary confessed to me that she “was so thankful that I had a little girl because she really did not want to have to see a little boy reuse all of Taylor old underwear.”

I have been posting all of the really cute stuff on Ebay if anyone is interested. And what I don’t sell on Ebay I will either try to sell to the second hand store or give away. I figure I will use the money to buy Emma some pink clothes. It is so ironic because before she was born (since we did not find out her gender) I told everyone that if the baby was a girl that she would just have to wear all of Taylor’s old cloths and we would by her a few dresses for church. Well my perspective on that has changed because I hate seeing her in blue.

I can’t believe that I wasted all of that time while I was pregnant washing four and a half years worth of Taylor’s old clothes and now we will not even use the majority of them.

No comments: