Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mary And Lucy Come To Visit 8/26/08

Aunt Mary and cousin Lucy came to visit us again today and we had the best time!!! We made Tutu’s for you girls and had so much fun (see pictures below).

Emma Grace in her Tutu :

Aunt Mary and Lucy in her Tutu:


Emma Grace in her Tutu:

Aunt Mary was historical today (she always keeps me laughing). To catch everyone up to speed Miss Lucy has not always been a very content baby she has spent most of her first five weeks of life very fussy, and Mary has handled her so well. Mary will just sit and bounce her and rock her to help sooth her to sleep or thru her fussy times. Well evidently today Lucy had a fantastic day – she did not fuss or cry at all. Most would think this was a miracle, but not Mary. Mary came into the house with tears in her eyes and she told me what was going on and told me that she thought Lucy was sick. When I asked why she would think this she said, “this is not my Lucy, my Lucy is a fussy baby, so she must be sick.” Mary was panic stricken, but I assured her that Lucy was not sick and she must just be turning a new leave in life. We had the best visit and Miss Lucy was so precious.

No comments: