Monday, August 18, 2008

Six Year Anniversary

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our Six Year Anniversary. Since Emma is only four weeks old and we are nursing we did not feel it appropriate to find a sitter to go out, so we decided to do something to celebrate with the whole family. We packed up and took Taylor and Emma to Shogun for dinner. Taylor had so much fun watching the show and the chef “put fire on it.” He surprised both Ryan and me by eating his whole meal with his chopsticks. It was such a wonderful anniversary and I am so happy that our children could celebrate with us.

I love you so much Ryan and this has been the best six years of my life - thank you so much for my amazing children!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember your beautiful wedding and reception. I am so glad that you are still able to enjoy yourselves with your kids out at dinner.

I am very impressed with Taylor. I don't think I ever saw chopsticks until I was much older than him, and I still sometimes break out the fork :)

Basham said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mauree said...

Happy Anniversary! Beware...after we took Miles to Shogun he wanted to go everytime we went out to eat. He loved watching the chef make the food.

Leslie said...

Sorry I'm late with the anniversary wishes. I thought about you guys yesterday. You and Ryan make a great couple, and you have a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary!