Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bows Bows and More Bows

I have loved raising my little boy so much, but I have to admit that I love everything about being able to put bows all over Miss. Emma Grace. Her daddy does not care for them much – he thinks she is too young for all the frills and lace. (I think he is going to be very protective of her and I have loved watching them together thus far.) But until she is old enough to tell me otherwise she is mine to dress.

When Taylor was a baby Ryan use to give me such grief for the smocked outfits that I would dress him in – he would always tell me that “I dressed hem like a little girl.” Well now I guess I have a little girl to dress in lots of bows and frills.







1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I have figured out that you just have to make a big deal about how cute they look in those bows!! Brinley won't leave the house now without picking out her bow!!