Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Beach Pictures

These are some of the pictures that we took at the beach a couple weeks ago.  I wish I could have packed all of these people up and brought them home with me in my suitcase.  Good time had by all.   



I don't know if you can tell but all of the girls have on matching red and white dresses.  I thought they looked so very cute!  I found the big girls dresses before we left, and Addison is wearing Lucy old dress that matches perfectly.  Lucy was not a very happy princess when she figured out this was her birthday gift!  I don't know what Aunt Laura was thinking getting a 4 year old clothes for her birthday. 


The whole crew - except Jonathan.  He was missed, and we will give him an out this year but not next!

My beautiful family of 6!

No comments: