Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mary’s Comment’s on Her and Taylor’s Adventure

I have been in Colorado for the past two days, so I was not able to bring Taylor to drama camp today, so Aunt Mary stepped in and helped out. Here is the story that she sent to me via email today:

Taylor talked to me the whole way up to Fayetteville. He cracks me up. I was dropping him off at his class and he got scared because there is was a new teacher. He told me he did not like new teachers and didn't want to meet her. So I proceeded to go in and sign him in and I told them I might need help persuading him to come in. Anyway, the new teacher came out and played a guessing name game with him until she told him his name. Then she said do you want to come in and he said “No, you are going to make me play silly games and I think they are too silly and I don't want to play them today.” She then said actually today we are meeting the white witch and we are going to be statues and it is not a silly day it is actually a serious day. Taylor's eyes got really big and he stood up and said “okay, lets go.” They went in the class and the new teacher said okay guys Taylor has an announcement. Taylor got really excited and said "Guys we are not going to be silly today, it is a serious day!" He was so excited about being serious!!


Thanks Aunt Mary for your help today, we would not make it without you.

2 comments:

said...

Most little boys just live to be silly. Taylor is such an unusual little person to want to be serious. That story is priceless.

Char said...

I hope that he will demonstrate what he has learned at drama camp for us this weekend.