Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taylor Stories

1. Taylor “Mom how do you know that.”
Mom “I know everything”
Taylor “Mom, how many times do I have to tell you that Ms. Deb know everything. I am sick and tired of telling you that.”

I love to tell Taylor that I know everything because he is adamant that Ms. Deb knows everything and is the smartest women in the world. She is very smart, but I love to push his little buttons.


2. I am sure that I have blogged about this before, but it is just too funny not to mention again. This morning when Taylor and I were driving to Drama Camp (through the University of Arkansas Campus), I said to him one day maybe you can come to school here, and he said “mom I don’t ever want to leave home. I actually really wish that I could merry you and live with you forever.” I said “you can live with me forever if you want,” and he said “I think I will.” I know that his mind will change one day, but I love that he loves me so very much.

3. Speaking of Drama Camp Taylor is loving the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that he is taking through the Walton Art Center. They are learning about drama, puppeteer, imagination, and art. Yesterday was the first day and he was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, and not participating. But today he was so looking forward to interacting with all of the kids, and he did 100% participation. In fact he told all of the class everything that he knows about Narnia (which is a lot). It just takes him a little while to get warmed up to new situations. Plus a little bit of bribery never hurts!!! We are going to eat at Shogun if he participates the whole time today. He loves to watch the show and the fire at Shogun. I am so very bless to have such a great job and to work for such an awesome company that would let me take him to camp each day this week in Fayetteville, and work from the art center.

4. Last story – yesterday on our way down to camp we had some extra time to kill so Taylor and I went and drove the hills of Fayetteville, and he was so funny throwing his arms up in the air like he was riding a rollercoaster.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

It is awesome that you get to spend that quality time with Taylor, thanks to your job! He's such a funny little guy... you are so blessed!

Char said...

I love Taylor stories - they are always so entertaining.
I love that little boy!!!

Scott said...

I love hearing Taylor stories! You kiddos are such cuties. And yes, your job does seem pretty awesome! Maybe we can make it up there to visit you guys soon. Take care and hope that you are enjoying the summer! Oh! And any advice on first year birthday parties?? What to do? What not to do? :)