Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guess who….

has 4 teeth coming in all at once? Emma Grace!!!

Oh my we have a snotty, slobbery, goopy eyed, teething princess on our hand. She woke up not feeling well this morning, and still not feeling real well when I picked her up from playschool, but I was thinking maybe it was her ears bothering her. However, at dinner I noticed that she was drooling everywhere. I took a look at those top teeth and sure enough four of them are all starting to poke through the skin.



Mommy is so sorry that you are not feeling well Emma Grace, but look at it this way: we get to get four in for the pain of one. You’ll be eating steak before we know it! I love you little girl.

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Emma baby, I hope your teeth push on through and you get relief soon!! mommy- thanks for the blog comment! we'll see if I can still pull off the 2 piece after the 2nd baby:) oh and I'll sure hug Audrey. She's going to need it! I cried for 2 weeks when I had to drop Brenner off and come to work. The truth is I still want to cry every morning but I suck it up!!

Stephanie said...

Look at those eyes!!! Ryan is going to be a wreck when she's a teenager!! :-)

said...

Four teeth on top!!! She's going to have a dazzling smile to go with those big brown eyes.

Audrey said...

Emma Grace you are growing up too fast! I hope those teeth pop through soon so you can feel better in time for your big birthday bash! Lila and I can't wait to help you celebrate!

We love you!