Saturday, July 18, 2009

Catching Up Is Hard To Do….

Yet again - I am so behind on bloging. I have been traveling with work during the week, and spending the weekends at the lake, and I just can’t seem to keep up with things. Here are some random lake pictures from our adventures last weekend.

Last weekend was such a sad weekend to be out on the water in our neck of the woods. A young 21-year-old women had drown a few days before our arrival and the police and dive team were still out looking for her while we were out there. Thankfully they found her body, but what a sad story. We will have to keep her family and friends in our prayers.
This weekend we also went out to the lake house, but it was too cold to swim. Can you believe that it was only 81 degrees yesterday and today? That temperature mixed with a breeze and you can’t hardly stand to be in the water. Hopefully next weekend will be a little bit warmer for the girl’s birthday party! I can’t believe that my baby girl is going to be one years old this week.
My best friend and the love of my life:

The boys fishing:


I love the way this picture turned out:

Poppy and Nene got to spend the weekend with us and oh how we enjoy our time with them:




Emma and LucyShe Chillaxin':


She has fallen and can't get up:



Emma hating the water (aka her life vest):

Taylor with his Aunt Emily on a wonderful evening boat ride:


Enjoy the view:

The view from the boat dock:

1 comment:

Char said...

Thanks for sharing your lake house with Poppy and me. We had such a good time with you guys.
Thanks for loving my first born the way that you do - it makes my heart happy.
Love you all bunches,
Nene