Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Springdale Rodeo 4th of July Parade

My favorite thing about Springdale (besides the Lake House) is the Old Fashion 4th of July Rodeo Parade. This is by far the greatest parade around Northwest Arkansas. We packed the kids up early and headed down the road to the parade, where we met up with Audrey and baby Lila.

Taylor had so much fun seeing all the horses, the band and the monster truck/car thing. (Taylor story – the other day Taylor said, “Mom we need to get you a new car” and I said, “yea – what should we get?” His response “a monster truck.” Could you imagine me driving around in a monster truck?)










4 comments:

DeAnna said...

I love your family photos! I got Emma and Lucy's Bday invite in the mail today! We can wait to celebrate with you guys! This year has gone so fast!

said...

I love all the pictures, but the picture of Emily and Emma is just priceless.

Basham said...

Great pictures as always! I love the way a parade just makes you instantly happy! Happy July!

Char said...

I actually have a visual of you driving a monster truck with 2 car seats up front!
Yep - you look cute!!!