Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Plague Hits The Coble House

We have had a rough week to say the very least.  It is weeks like this that make me wonder why I choose to quit my job and move to Atlanta.  It all started off last week when Preston had a 103 degree fever.  It did not get any better so we went to the doctor and they said it was virus, and by the end of the day Addison had the same fever.  By Monday Ryan had it and was in bed sick all day, and Tuesday I finally took Preston back to the doctor and he had developed an ear infection, and this morning Emma Grace crawled in the bed with us early with a high fever, and I took Addison to the doctor and she had a double ear infection.  Funny thing is this morning when I tried to take Addison to her appointment, Emma Grace got to the car and started throwing up.  So we canceled our early morning appointment and Ryan came home early so we could go to the doctor. 

Oh how I pray that Taylor and I do not catch whatever this it.  I am so excited about going to dinner with my new girl friends tomorrow night that I don’t know what I will do if I get sick.  Plus we are supposed to go to the mountains this weekend and I want everyone well for that.

It is different living in a place all by yourself and not having any family to call on when you have a sick child, and need help balancing things around.  But I do have to say that I really enjoyed some one on one Preston time yesterday at the doctor, and at Target.  Then today Addison and I got one on one time at the doctor and then Publix to get our prescription filled.  I hope I always remember how happy she was riding around in the racecar buggy eating her free chocolate chip cookie.  She was too precious, even though she did not feel well. 

Special Preston Time:



Special Addison Time:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: