Sunday, September 16, 2012

Emma Grace's First day of School

At the beginning of the month Emma Grace and the Twin's started Preschool and MMO at our church. So far they are just loving it. Emma Grace is going 4 days a week for 3.5 hours a day, and the Twin's go Tuesday and Thursday for 3.5 hours a day. I have really enjoyed having the break! And I think Emma Grace has enjoyed the time to get away from mom and the babies for a little while. She has made some great friends, and we are so excited that 2 of her friends are coming over on Friday for her first Georgia play date! These are some pictures of Emma Grace on her first day of school. She loves her Horizon Organic Lunch Box (this is one of the brands that my old company sells).





This little bit of a break has also allowed me to start doing some contract work for WhiteWave (the company that I use to work for).  And on Wednesday's I have been able to to pick up a Bible Study class that has been so wonderful.  It is not a traditional study, but it is called The Mother's Club.  We don't have a traditional study, but we have a wonderful lady who has raised 6 of her own children and gives Godly advice to mom's.  I just love it because there are about 12 of us in the class and we are all in the same phase of our lives, and I so look forward to getting to know these women better and becoming close friends.

I can't believe that I am so very behind on my blog.  This stay at home mom things is harder than it sounds.  Well it is not necessarily harder than I anticipated, but it really does not leave me much time to myself! 

No comments: