Saturday, September 22, 2012

Emma Grace's First Marietta Play Date

Yesterday Emma Grace and I had our first play date!  And when I say “we” I think I was just about as excited to have some adult girl time as Emma Grace was!  Our focus thus far has been to help Taylor have as many play dates, and as many fun times with new friends, since he is a little bit older and at a new full time school.  So I was extra excited to have some special time for Emma Grace.  Abby and Chloe are both in Emma Grace’s class at school.  Both Abby and Chloe live in East Cobb so even though they are not zoned for the same primary schools they will hopefully live close enough to be great friends for a long time to come!
 


We had scratch and sniff sticker time:


We made pumpkin candy necklaces:

Chloe, Abby, and Emma Grace:

This is Z, and she is Abby's momma:


This is Chloe’s mom Cara, I met her at VBS back in June and she invited us to her Sunday School Class, which we have fallen in love with. 

These are the four little sibling who all loved helping Caleb with his snack!


So thankful these girls are all in the same class because I just adore them and their momma’s!   I have found the older I get the harder it is to make friends, which is a shame because when I was young I was so shy I hated the task of making friends.  Now I love to meet new people, but given the number of children that I have and the busy schedules we keep it is so hard to find time to follow up with friends. 

No comments: