Thursday, September 20, 2012

Face's of Joy

I love to walk into these little one's room first thing in the morning.  They are always in such a great mood.  (And before you ask, I do not let them sleep together - I just thought this made a cute picture).  When I walk in Preston is always jumping up and down to the point that I think he is going to jump out.  And Addison is is just looking with her big beautiful blue eyes, and she lets out the biggest shriek of excitement.  Seeing their smiling faces is one of my favorite parts of the day!



They love each other so much, and they love being in the same space.  Wouldn't it be so very cool to have an absolute best friend to go through life with.  I would think as a twin you would feel invincible and on top of the world, because you always have someone to do the scary things with - ie. the first day of school.

No comments: