Friday, April 20, 2012

Wyatt Kristopher Russell

I can’t tell you how long I have been waiting on this precious little baby!  His momma is Jennifer, who is one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world.  We were sorority sisters in college, and I have been blessed with her friendship ever since.  My kids call Kris and Jennifer “Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Kris,” and it brings joy to my heart.  Wyatt was born on Saturday March 31st via emergency C-section,  He is Jennifer and Kris’s first baby, and he is simply perfect.  Mary and I showed up just as we thought would be time for Jennifer to start pushing, but instead we showed up and found out she had had a long night of labor, and baby was not interested in coming out, so C-section it was!  I am so honored that I was there to see him when the nurses brought him out of the nursery and introduced him to the world!  I just love him to pieces, and I know that Kris and Jennifer are going to be awesome parents. 








No comments: