Thursday, April 26, 2012

Turning Food into Food

This is a new Vietnamese restaurant that when have in Bentonville, and they serve this really strange soup called Pho Thanh. I have to admit that it was not my favorite experience but it was not my worst. But I do have to commit on the extreme increase in breastmilk that I got after having a serving of this soup. I have tried a lot of different things to help increase my supply, but this was an amazing phenomena. It would take a scientist to tell me why it worked, but I have to admit that it did really work.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Christy said...

Very interesting! The girls and I love pho! (But, I am half Vietnamese and the girls are a quarter), Jason would not touch it. I do prefer the noodle meals there, though.