Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Taylor Learns to Read

Taylor my sweet boy you are starting to learn to read, and your daddy and I are so very happy. We struggled with Site Word Flash Cards for the past 10 months, but decided to give up on those for a while and just pull out the good old fashion Dick and Jane books and you have ready take to them. Most nights you want to read at least one story before bed.

Puff and Dick
Come, Baby,
Run, run.
Run and see.
Look up, Baby. Look up and see Puff.
Look up, Baby.
Look up and see Dick.
See Dick go up.
See Dick go up, up, up.
Oh, Jane. See Dick come down.
See Puff come down.
Down, down, down.
Oh, oh, oh.
See Puff come down.


You are also learning to spell, and you are proving to be more grown up and mature every day. Your daddy and I love you so very much, and are so proud of the Little Man that you are becoming. Speaking of Little Man this weekend while you and your daddy were headed to Bass Pro it was discovered that you have little man hairs all over your legs, and now you can’t wait to point out your “hairy man legs” to anyone that will stop and listen. I love you baby boy.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I can't believe this sweet baby boy has hairy man legs! I can't wait to see them. Taylor, Congrats on the reading. You are too smart!

DeAnna said...

Reading..... very good Taylor! I can't believe how big you are getting. I'm not going to recognize you the next time I see you!

Char said...

Taylor - I've been saying that you are borderline genius from day one! Way to go my smart little man.
Hairy man legs???? such a Y chromosome thing.
Love you bunches
Your Nene