Saturday, September 19, 2009

Girlfriends and Bowling

I love my group of girlfriends and this week we got to have one of our girls night out celebrations. We went to Fast Lanes and bowled and road go-carts. It was a blast! These girls have all been in my life for about the past 11 years, and I love them all dearly. We were all in the sorority together, and we all still live in the area, so we try to get together for a fun night out about once a month. I just wish that we could see each other more often! It is so very hard to balance spending time with friends and raising children. I would not trade my children for anything, but I sure don’t get to see my friends very often and sometimes that makes me sad. I am just thankful that we always pick up where we left off last when we finely get together.

We missed you on Thursday Shannon, Chandra, and Leslie!

Right, Back: Samantha, Jennifer Russell, me, Mauree
Front: Jennifer C., Libby

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Y'all look great! What fun bowling must have been. I don't think I've done that in a long time!

Stephanie said...

I miss all of you so much! Can't wait to join you next year!

Jenny said...

What fun! I miss seeing all of y'all!