Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boys, Fun, and Bloody Feet

Today we had Kenneth over for a Play Date. The boys seemed to have a really good time. They don’t always listen real well, but they had fun non the less, HA! We made candied apples, and they ate the grosses bloody gummy foot that I have ever seen. Taylor and Ryan found it on the Halloween aisle this morning at Wal-Mart, and thought it would be great fun. There were actually crunchy candy bones in side the gummy foot. It made me sick just looking at it, but the boys loved it.

Sweet story - At one point I heard Taylor say to Kenneth "Kenneth I wish that we were brothers."





3 comments:

Char said...

Poppy and I saw the bloody foot candy at WM last week. I thought it was horrible but Poppy thought the kids would love it.
I guess Poppy wins on that one!
I still say ICK!

The Bost Family said...

Every time I see that foot and think about the crunchy bone in the middle of it the more I get sick. I hope TLC enjoyed it.

Jenny said...

I agree...the foot is a bit much, but it looks like you had two very happy boys there!