Sunday, September 27, 2009

Funny Emma Grace Story

Emma Grace has started pointing out parts of her body when asked on command. She can do her eyes, her month, and her nose. When Taylor was this age he was able to identify some of the same features, but my very favorite was when he would show us his eyes by glaring at us and blinking them very rapidly. I had always hoped that Emma Grace would do the same thing because it is one of my fondest memories. Well she has created her own funny memory for mommy and daddy to remember. When we ask her where her nose is, she will stick her finger right up it, and it cracks us up.

I love you Emma Grace and all of the new things that you do.

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I think this is so sweet. I love your little nose picker. Do you remember Taylor's sweet eyes?