Monday, September 7, 2009

Alabama in Pictures

This past weekend Mary and I packed up the kids and took all three of them to Alabama by ourselves. It was quite the experience, but I know that one day we will look a back and have fond memories. We left on Thursday night and drove all night to get there, and were supposed to come back on Monday, but by Sunday morning Mary and I looked at each other and said, “we were ready to go home.” It was a fun trip and I really enjoyed seeing my grandparents, but being a single mom for a long weekend is exhausting.


Aunt Gwyn and Taylor


Newest addition to the family baby Kyland (not sure on the spelling):






Taylor wants a puppy so very badly:
Dirty Emma:
Country Living on the farm:
Dancing Lucy

Getting into trouble:
Taylor with his Great Grandparent Bullington's
This toy was around when I was a little girl:
Bill Bill admiring his great granddaughters:
Memaw and Taylor eating animal cookies together:

1 comment:

Char said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! You girls are brave - I'm impressed!
Glad everyone is back home all safe and sound.