Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings from the Coble Family

This was our Christmas card from this year. It will probably mark the last paper card that I send out. I hope so anyway. Cards are so expensive and they are just throwaway items, and most importantly they are not environmentally sustainable. I say this every year, but this year I am putting this in writing so that next year I will stick to my guns and do an electronic card. We’ll see how that that goes in 2009!



Dear Friends and Family,
We pray that this letter finds you and your loved ones all doing well this year. Our family has certainly had an exciting year and we wanted to send you all an update.

As you can see we have a new addition to our family. Miss Emma Grace was born July 21st and she is simply a doll. We truly could not have asked for a better baby. Taylor is also doing very well. When he is not busy being the best big brother any parents could ever ask for, he is busy with Swim Lessons, Wrestling, and preparing for Kindergarten in August. As you can imagine Ryan and I stay very busy trying to manage our household with two children, but we have both attempted to find time this year to do the other things that we enjoy. Ryan has had a blast hunting with his brothers for dear, ducks, and wild pigs. And I have truly enjoyed spending time with my sister and her new baby girl/my niece Lucy Abigail. Lucy and Emma were born just two days apart, and will probably always be best friends!

On a side note, our family will be changing residence at the first of the year. My parents are moving to Baton Rouge for five years and have asked us to house/animal sit for them. Taylor is very sad to see his Manna and G-Daddy move away, but he is very excited about moving into their house and taking care of their horses, dogs, and cats. With that being said we will be chaining our mailing address. If you need out new address just let me know.

Again we hope you are all doing well, and have a blessed holiday season.

Much Love,

Ryan, Laura, Taylor & Emma Coble

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I've had the same thoughts about Christmas cards, but Morgan won't budge!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Char said...

Laura I think you should "teach" a little class on being good steward's of this beautiful planet that we live on. I am impressed and proud of your efforts. However, other than recycling - I don't really know what else to do-please prod me along.
Much Love-
Char