Monday, December 22, 2008

Emma Grace you are now 5 Months Old


My initial thoughts are: “stop growing up Emma.” But then we have nights like last night where we were up several times and I think “I can’t wait till we grow out of this.” I don’t mind getting up with you – it just makes for a long day at work for mommy. Wow I’m not sure where all the time has gone though. You are such a joy for your mommy and daddy to raise.

You have hit the following milestones:
- Rolling over from your belly to your back (not quite doing the reverse but you are almost there).
- Grabbing your feet and trying to put them in your mouth.
- Playing in your bouncer. Getting board in your swing.
- Loving Play School and all of your teacher. (You have made some of the most amazing artwork. I need to scan it in and start putting it on the blog for safe keeping.)
- Going goo-goo over your Daddy. Yes, I do believe that you will be a daddy’s girl. He can walk across a room and make you light up.
- And as of this weekend I believe that you are beginning to get teeth.

We love you little girl. Happy 5 months!!!

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

You have the most beautiful little girl. I am so honored that God let me be her favorite... I mean Aunt! Happy 5 month old Birthday Little Girl!