Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful Day's 8-10


Okay I have really been terrible about blogging this week, and honestly I have phases of blogging that I go through. Sometimes I love to blog everyday and sometimes I don't want to be bothered for weeks. Here are my thankful's for the past 3 days. I have thought about them, I have just not gotten to my computer.

Thankful Day 10
I am thankful for getting to go to gymnastics with Emma Grace, and taking her to Wal-Mart and picking out a treat with her! She is precious and I just love watching her grow up into the little girl that God has planned for her.

Thankful Day 9
I am so thankful for date nights. Ryan and I got to get out last night and had so much fun having dinner together. I told him that I wanted to go somewhere so that I could remember that we lived in the big city. I often accuse my husband of living a double life, because he gets to travel into the big city and see the big building and deal with the hustle and bustle that comes with city living everyday. While the kids and I stay nestled away in the "burbs" every single day.... Well after last night and our big city adventure I am thankful that we don't have to get out into the city very often! I can't deal with all the traffic, and all the people!!!! Ha....

Thankful Day 8
I am thankful for prayer. I have had a rough week this week, and the more I turn it over to God the more I realize that He is in control, and I need to start turning it over to Him sooner because he makes it all better and truly answers prayer!!!!

No comments: