Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Day 6

Today I am thankful that I got to go out to dinner with this wonderful group of women last night!  From left to right: (Tracy, Cara, Amanda, Zaquis, and me).  All of us are new to the area except for Tracy, and we all have children in the same class except for Amanda whose little boy is in the 3 year old class at our preschool.  It is so nice to have friends who are going through the same journey as I am in this big world. 

I am also thankful for election day 2012, and for the fact that I live in a country that allows me to get out and vote.  And I am thankful that none of my kids have school today and that we get to play in our PJ's all day long.  And finally I am so thankful that I had heavy whipping cream to put in my coffee this morning, since I had accidentally used all of my half in half in my Alfredo sauce the other day instead of HWC.  I just pray my booty does not get 5 times as big from all the extra fat! 

...... And I am so thankful that my family, and my sister will be here in two weeks form today......  I am just extra thankful today.


 


No comments: