Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Day 14

Today I am so thankful that I get to stay at home with this little love bug, and her sister and her two brothers.  I just love spending so much more time with them and getting to teach them, and getting to hear the silly and smart things that come out of their mouth.  We try not to watch much TV, but we do stop during the day to watch Clifford the Big Red Dog (and sometimes Curious George).  Emma Grace loves Clifford, and she is convinced that if she loves on Fancy a whole bunch that she will grow as big as Clifford.  It took me a while to get this, but one day as I was watching Clifford's introduction I heard them say that "Clifford go so big because Emily Elizabeth loved him so much.)  So cute that Emma Grace would pick up on that. 

No comments: