Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 7

Today I am extremely thankful that I have options. And when I say “options” I mean outside of the home job options. After being cooped up in the house with all of my children for the past 4.5 days I woke up ready to go back to work this morning. I seriously thought about dialing 1411 when I was on my way to drop my kids off at preschool this morning, to see if I could find a recruiter to help me find a job that did not involve children.


I admit that this say at home mom thing is new to me and the kids and I are still getting use to each other, but we are in a really exhausting and patient trying stage of life right now. I know it will pass, and I really don’t think that I would trade our stress free life for anything, but it is so nice to know that I have “options.” And to know that I worked really hard to have a great career, and that if I decided that I wanted to go back to work full time that I could do so and probably make really good money, and be really good at what I do.

That is it that is what I am thankful for today. I know it is selfish but this is my blog and how I am feeling today.

1 comment:

Char said...

I understand completely.
It is good to know that you have options. Feeling trapped is never good.
Love you - Char