Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saint Patrick’s Day Parade in Baton Rouge

My sisters and I packed up the car on Friday March 18 and headed to Baton Rouge with our three little babies for a week of fun with Manna and G-Daddy. I love this trip! I love Baton Rouge – it is warm, my parents have an awesome condo with a heated pool, it is warm year round, the food is awesome, did I mention that it is warm year round! Today is March 30th and in Bentonville it is only 40 degrees (but I will save that for a different post).

While we were in Baton Rouge we hit up the Saint Patrick’s day parade. This is a huge deal in Baton Rouge. The parade was miles long and lasted for hours. Taylor loved it, and all of the free beads that he collected. It is tradition in Baton Rouge to say “throw me something mister” and they will hook you up with beads.







No comments: