Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching up is so hard to do....

But I am determined to do it this week!!! Stay tuned for an abbreviated post of our Walt Disney World vacation. I have been so very tied from this pregnancy (and hungry), but now at least I know why. Who knew have twins could be so exhausting!!!

Well in the past 10 days we found out we were expecting twins, and we packed up our house and moved out to my parents vacant farm house. Well it was almost vacant - my sister Emily has been living here. She was kind enough to let us move in with her until we can get our tiny house sold, get the babies here safe and sound, and build a bigger house!!! We have been busy. I am glad my husband is a take charge kind of guy when he goes into stress mode because I have been so tiered I can't even conceive moving on to the next step of the day.

My precious baby boy turns 7 this week, so we are having our family over for a small birthday party tonight to celebrate with him. Taylor is adjusting really well to farm life. He loves being outside and playing with the kitty cats. This afternoon I looked outside and saw him and his daddy rinding on the lawn mower together picking up sticks for a bond fire.

Emma Grace is adjusting well. The only thing that she did for the first couple days is say "I want to go back to my old home and take a nap." Poor baby just did not understand the move. But she loves it out here in the county. She has so much room to run, and things that allow her to be more independent!

Well so long for now - I had to write a few things that were on my mind and promise my blog that I owed it more so I would come back and get it done.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm happy to hear that things are falling into place. I can imagine what a great place that would be for your kiddos!