Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday My Little Love….

I can’t believe that seven short years ago you came into your daddy and my lives. We love you so very much and we are so very proud of the precious little boy that you have become. You love to talk and imagine, and to share your thoughts with everyone who will listen to you. You love playing with your cousins, teasing the puppy dogs. You told me the other day that you prefer to get your “exercise in your hands in fingers, while playing your video games.” At least you are honest, and for that I am so very proud of you. You are the most wonderful little honest boy, who keeps Christ at the center of your heart. I love you little boy. Now would you please quit growing up so darn fast?


Yes you picked this cake out, and it cracked me up. It is very fitting for the cheese lover that you are.

I am not very good at taking pregnancy pictures but that is me in the background 13 weeks, 2 days pregnant with twins. Good Greek I am going t be huge when this is all said and done!

I love you little boy....

2 comments:

Char said...

I love you Taylor Lee. Happy birthday you BIG CHEESE!!!
Nene

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday to the Big Cheese! That is too cute!