Monday, June 28, 2010

Today in a nutshell....

Today had been quite the day. First it was a long Monday back from a wonderful girl’s weekend in St. Louis (post to come), then Taylor had a dentist appointment, we played in the pool with cousin Lucy, I burnt all of my arm hair and eye lashes off in the grill, and then I got squirted in the eyes with the swiffer juice. I am ready to go to bed and wake up for a better day tomorrow!!!

I don’t usually let Emma Grace wear a two piece because I think they are trashy, but I love that little belly sticking out!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!

Char said...

Geeezzz.....
Today will have to be an improvement for you.
And - Emma Grace doesn't look a bit trashy in her two piece; it is very modest and her little belly is adorable.