Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coble Family Weekend

This weekend we did a lot of relaxing and hanging out. We bought a baby pool and the kids have played and played in it. They love it so much that Lucy snuck back outside to play in it while dressed in her pajamas!

We got to watch Lucy this weekend while her mommy and daddy went out to celebrate their anniversary, and we had the best time. The girls had the best time playing in the shower together fully dressed. I did not get any good pictures of both the girls, but I got this one of Emma Grace dancing in her cheetah PJ’s.



This morning at church Taylor’s Music Camp (that he has participated in all week) led the service with a musical called Ultimate Superstar. The kids did such a good job. I was so very proud of my Taylor. He was very nervous, but he did a very good job singing, and I know that next year he will feel so much more comfortable that he will participate in all the hand motions! Sorry Taylor but you get your shyness honestly, and all I can tell you is that that more you work on it the more you will grow out of it. I love you Taylor, and I love how hard you work, your honesty, and your love for Jesus. My pictures did not turn out good, but the performance was.





No comments: