Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Weekend Refuge

My favorite thing in the whole wide world during the summer time is to pack up and head out to the lake for the weekend. Manna and G-Daddy have the most wonderful vacation home out on Beaver Lake, and seems how they don’t live there or in this state anymore we love to pack up and head out there. I am so looking forward to this weekend and relaxing out there with family and friends to celebrate our Nations Independence Day. I do believe that the 4th of July is my favorite holiday of all times. We are planning BBQ’s, homemade ice cream, homemade blackberry cobbler, boating, swimming, and lots of fun. Here are some pictures from our first trip of the season a couple weeks ago.


I love the water, have you ever seen anything so beautiful:



We hang out in our PJ's all day long, and play Ring Around the Rosey:

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

ahhhhh .... just looking at the pics is relaxing! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Jenny said...

Simply beautiful! It looks like a perfect summer get away!