Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taylor’s Last Day of Kindergarten


Taylor I found this in your backpack this morning, and the fact that you are growing up to fast hit me like to tone of bricks. Your teacher had this hanging up above your backpack hook all year long. I remember her showing it to you on your first day of school and telling you “this was where your stuff would go for the year.” I remember this like it was yesterday. I can’t believe your Kindergarten year is over so very quickly. You are such a smart boy and you loved school this year, and you grew and you learned so very much. You love math – you are a math wiz! Just like your daddy. You have learned to read and you are really enjoying reading. Each day you are learn to read more words and you are reading bigger and bigger books. You have made great lifelong friends, and you love your school. Your daddy and I are so very proud of the person you are growing into my sweet little boy.

P.S. Taylor – if you could please quit growing up so very fast! Love, Mom

1 comment:

Char said...

Taylor Lee Coble - quit growing up so fast!
I love watching your personality develop and seeing glimpses of the man you will be someday.
I love you little boy. YOu make my heart so very happy.
Nene