Tuesday, June 22, 2010

“Passy”

Record for mom: last night was the first night Emma Grace has slept without her Passy (pacifier) in her whole life. Yes she is one month away from 2 years old, but she has just loved it so very much that daddy and I did not want to take it away. Plus it was easier not to take it away – know what I mean! Plus she is the second child and we are just not that strict when dealing with the small things.


We will see how this goes, I hear it takes 21 days to break a habit, but I have an ultrasound picture of Emma Grace at 20 weeks on my desk where she is sucking her thumb. My bet is she finds something to take the Passy’s place!


I love you baby girl, and mommy and daddy are so sorry we had to take your Passy away from you. But when you are in college and don’t have to sleep with it you will probably thank us!

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I'm so proud of both of you!

Char said...

Big girl! Nene is proud of you.
Your Daddy loved his passy as well. We took it away much too soon. Sorry Ryan. As a result, Ryan made the sucking sound when he slept until he was 5 or 6 years old - poor little fella didn't have anything to suck on but he still made the motion.