Monday, June 28, 2010

Girls Weekend to St. Louis


This weekend we had the opportunity to go and see Beth Moore in St. Louis for a girls weekend. Beth is an amazing Christian author, and motivational speaker. I was in Denver at the end of last week for work, so I flow into MO to meet Mary, Marci, my mother in Law Char, my sisters mother in law Becky, and Char’s sister Caryol. We had such an amazing time worshiping and learning together. We laughed and we cried, and it was truly amazing, and refreshing for the soul. I can’t wait until our next rip that we plan.

This is my beautiful mother-in-law Char (right), and her beautiful sister Caryol.


Becky, Marci, and Mary


There were 10,000 women in the same arena with the same agenda to worship our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It was truly amazing.






2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I loved our weekend! Thank you!

Char said...

It was truly amazing.
Loved being with each one in our group.
Thanks for including me.