Monday, May 3, 2010

Pretty Pretty Emma Grace

Emma Grace - I love you. You are so very sweet, yet so independent and feisty. I just love the little girl that you are growing into. Speaking of growing I must tell you the story of this little ice cream dress that you are wearing. I bought this for you from my favorite online store (www.shopjellybeans.com) when you were only one week old. It was my first little girl purchase (along with about 10 other outfits, but it was my favorite). They only had it in a 24 month and I have been waiting 2 years for you to get to wear it. Well I looked in your closet before church the other day, and saw how small it looked and decided we better go ahead and wear it that day because it will probably be the last. Nonetheless it was very cute - not sure that it was worth hanging onto for 2 years, but that is the way your momma works. I love you sweet pea.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE that dress! I think I'd have held on to it, too. She is so pretty!

Char said...

I love you too my sweet and beautiful little Emma Grace.
What an adorable little outfit - so cute!

The Bost Family said...

I love it!

Audrey said...

That dress was definitely worth the wait! You are too precious Miss Emma!